Fee policy for training 2022
- Workplace Training - Fee of $290 per hour (Fees do not include GST)
- Requirements for onsite training – Available training room / tables / chairs / white board / toilets / tea and coffee facilities and a copy of your COVID Work Health and Safety Plan.
- Online Training - The training sessions are live and interactive through the use of Zoom / Ms Teams. Each attendee requires access to a desktop or laptop computer with a good internet connection, microphone and speakers.
- All preparation and presentation – content may be tailored to your individual organisation
- Handouts for all participants
- Recommended size for each training session is 4 – 18 participants
*Accommodation and travel charges may apply.
Fee of $60 per person, per hour to deliver calendar training at Equal Opportunity Tasmania Level 1, 54 Victoria Street Hobart and other sites for the training in Launceston & Devonport or online.
If you are not able to attend a seminar, another representative from your organisation is welcome. However, if no-one is able to attend cancellation fees are as follows:
- Within 1 week of date of training: full fee payable
- Between 1 and 2 weeks of date of training: 50% payable
- If confirmed training is postponed with less than 2 weeks’ notice from date of training, a rearrangement fee of 20% of total consultancy fee may be charged.