Your participation is important to the Review.
Please ensure you have read all the information contained in the Participation Information Pack before you provide a written, verbal submission or interview.
The following information is contained in this Pack:
- What is this Review about?
- Who is conducting this Review?
- Who is able to participate in the Review?
- What should I do if I have accessibility requirements?
- How can I participate in the Review?
- Participation of people under the age of 17 years old
- Written submissions
- Verbal submissions
- Focus groups
- What if I change my mind and want to withdraw from the Review?
- Anonymous submissions
- What happens to my withdrawn information
- How will you keep my information confidential/How will my privacy be managed?
- Reporting obligations
- Can I also make a formal complaint?
- Consent Form: Verbal submissions
- Consent Form: Interviews
- Withdrawal form
- Consent Form: Parent/Guardian of Review participants under the age of 17 years old
- Withdrawal Form for Parent/Guardian of Review participants under the age of 17 years old
- Support Services